9-mm. submachine gun "Vityaz-SN"
9-mm. submachine gun "Vityaz-SN" is designed to engage manpower, including manpower protected with personal
armor, and unarmored vehicles (passenger vehicles, trucks, etc).
The submachine gun is chambered for various 9x19 mm. ammunition.
The gun is fed from a detachable sector-type 30 round magazine. The "Vityaz-SN" is completed with a fastening
device that joins two magazines in one block to speed up charging.
For comfortable carrying and transportation the submachine gun is equipped with the buttstock folding to the receiver
Automatics operates on free bolt recoil principle. Trigger mechanism makes it possible to deliver single-shot and
The "Vityaz-SN" can be provided with two types of mounting rails for optical or collimator sights:
- a "Pikatinni" rail on the receiver top;
- or a dove-tail side rail.
On the base of the front iron sight and forearm there are attachment points for laser target designator, tractical flash
or fore grip.
The submachine gun can be equipped with a detachable silencer.
The "Vityaz-SN" features the following advantages:
- optimal dimensions, weight, balancing and ergonomics ensure effective fire in limited space conditions;
- a block of two 30 round magazines increases the speed of charging and enhances fire power;
- the gun can carry various accessories;
- operation and maintenance are similar to the Kalashnikov assault rifle that makes training easier.
High degree of unification with the AK is a additional proof of reliability and exceptional performance of the
"Vityaz-SN" submachine gun.
|Sighting range, m
|Rate of fire, rounds/min
||safe, single shot, full-auto
|Weight with empty magazine, kg
- with unfolded buttstock
- with folded buttstock
|Magazine capacity, rounds